In most cases 3 to 7 working days after approved artwork.
3D lettering and architectual signs require 14 working days after approved artwork.
Any outdoor signage won't be installed on windy days, rainy days or on extreme temperatures over 35°C
Any sign which has to be installed above 2 metres is required to Hire a Scaffold Tower, Scissor Lift or Cherry Picker.
Ideal temperature for viny application is 16°C to 25°C (minimum 10°C )
How long my sign will last?
Standard Vinyl can last up to 5 years outdoors
Higher quality cast vinyl can last up to 8 years outdoors
Digital Prints last about 3 to 4 years outdoors
Perspex can last up to 10 years
Fluorescent Paint last about 6 months
All durability statements are based on vertical exposure.
Please note; that all of the above informations are based on manufacturers testing and we do not take any guaranties for life expectancy.
Delivery is free within 5 km from our office
or Hourly rate will apply if is distance greater than 5km from us.
All prices quoted exclude GST which will be added on total
All quotes are based on 5 year vinyl. If you require longer lasting vinyl please let us know.
All quotes over the phone are based on information you have provide to us
in most cases quotes do not include the time of designing of the new artwork or logo
Any Hire of Scaffold, Scissor Lift or Cherry Picker for sign installation above 2 metres is quoted seperatly.
To obtain a free quote or the revision of the design, our time is limited to 15 minutes per customer (after 15 minutes charges may apply). At the appointment please have all your information ready for us, to save your and our time.
Signage Creation Steps
These steps outline the process of creating your signage and applies to most signage projects.
1. Consultation with the customer, person-to-person, email or telephone, to discuss look, feel and design of the project
2. The customer supplies possible ideas, colours, logo styles, designs, concept and text
3. One or more signage designs are created and personally presented, emailed or posted to the customer
4. Changes or improvements are made if requested by the customer
5. Customer approves signage with 50% deposit,
6. Design is fabricated and installed on the premises or vehicle, Customers pay outstanding ballance on completion of the job